Thousands of leaders from around the globe read About Leaders articles. As a result, guest and Featured contributors enjoy enormous exposure. Contributors can also add links to their published articles on CVs and resumes to showcase their experience and insight.
Become More Visible
Article contributors and Featured Contributors
are more visible to:
- Promote your products and services
- Customers, employer, manager, peers, and employees
- Head hunters looking for your expertise
- Companies with job opportunities
What We’re Looking For
Original, never before published articles that provide leadership tips and insights to help leaders at all levels be more confident and successful:
- How To Articles – Share your ideas for accomplishing a specific task or result
- Book Reviews – Leadership books you’ve written or read and recommend
- Leadership Tools – Articles with tools readers can download and use
- Case Studies - Of persons, events, decisions, policies, or organizations
- Interviews – Audio or video interview with accomplished leaders
- Personal Stories – Your leadership insights and experiences
You Are Invited
If your goal is to make a difference and increase your professional visibility we invite you to share your knowledge and experience for the benefit of all members in the About Leaders Community.
To contribute you will need to write an interesting, instructive article about some aspect of leadership.Your article should be approximately 1000 words in length. Our editorial staff will assist in the final edit, provide images, and format your article for publication.
Your picture, a 200 character bio, and a link to your website or email address will be included with your published article. The About Leaders staff will scale your photo to fit the article bio area.
It's Easy to Get Started!
- Subscribe to the About Leaders blog via email or RSS.
- Look at the writing style and content of the blogs currently posted on About Leaders.
- Complete the Write an Article form to the left.
You'll be contacted by our managing editor. Thanks for getting involved and making a difference!
If you are experienced in creating video presentations, submit a 2-4 minute video with a 300 word article.
Video is a great way to express your leadership knowledge in an interactive format. If you have links to videos you have posted in the past please add them to the Write an Article form.